Wednesday 26 March 2014

Itss Holiday!! yeahh!

Posted by Unknown at 07:39
And yes i love it. Super Luv it.
Except for the fact, that school will be open for another 4 miserable days :(.
Miserable coz i don't even start On another 4 Assignment left.
Urgghh it suck, whenever u think about assignment. Anyway drop that subject now.
Lets talk about holidayss a.k.a school break.

Super lovefree time. Holidays means you are free to sleep, movmovieng, and 
dramaiiing until your holidays is over. And yet, still there is people who just don't know what holiday means to me. Keep texting me and asking about assignmrnt.
Duhh, i'm super hate that. But still he/she are my friend. Treat them best dude.
So, jawab jugak laa apa2 pun soalan pasal assignment masa cuti ni :I.

And this is another holidayss that i 'hav' to spend in "perantauan"..
Anyway its not that bad larh. Seriously not that kind of bad ok.
People ask me, when i tell them i'm not going back to my homeotown for this break,
and their reaction was, "are u serious?", "there a no food, and no one's here, babe."
and now i'm gladly telling you that, THERE ARE food and people HERE. 
So, not THAT bad laa uolss,. (expcept for i'm lil bit scare at night, hehe).  

So, what about another 4 miserable days?
 I'm gonna spend it for sleep, sleep and sleep. 
Because when, the class start all over again after this break,
its hectic life will begun with all kind of project bla, bla .
And Exam will be just around the corner. 
I'm gonna be super duper crazy when the exam start,
Coz it means my"ZOMBIE Life is ON"!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

choices.chances.changes Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting